“The 9-12 Project is designed to bring us all back to the place we were on September 12, 2001; the day after America was attacked we weren’t obsessed with Red States or Blue States or political parties: we were united as Americans, standing together to protect the values and principles of the greatest nation ever created.”
The 9 Principles:
- America is good.
- I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- If you break the law, you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. There is no guarantee of equal results.
- I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values:
- Hard work
- Personal Responsibility