- RT @EsotericCD: Current FL GOP primary numbers, summarized: https://t.co/3C7kpwjn4D 1 year ago
- I'm proud of @marcorubio and I'm very grateful for everything he and his family have done for the conservative cause and the country ❤️🇺🇸 1 year ago
- RT @elliosch: The Trump campaign in 4 seconds vine.co/v/iwWDJZ6mmO2 1 year ago
- RT @ForecasterEnten: This pretty much says it all about this election youtube.com/watch?v=POB3Dr… 1 year ago
- RT @mattklewis: A socialist vs. a nationalist. Utterly European. Sad! twitter.com/davidharsanyi/… 1 year ago
A blog for people who love America.
I think you would like to know a little about me.
I am a conservative girl who is for freedom, small government, low taxes, less government spending, free markets, individual responsibility, secure borders and a strong national security.
I simply can't stand the Obama-Pelosi-Reid socialist agenda.
Dissagreeing with the government doesn't mean that I am un-American.
I love dogs, I have two beautiful dogs that I love a lot.
Here are some of my favorite quotes:
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. "
"Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty."
"Everywhere that freedom stirs, let tyrants fear." ~George W. Bush
"Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a loud voice at one end and no responsibility at the other."
"Governments tend not to solve problems, only to rearrange them."