Health Care Summit.
February 25, 2010 1 Comment
After his successful Beer Summit last year, President Obama is back with a Health Care Summit. The following is a list of what to expect:
- Obama will say the Republican Party is the “Party of No,” even though they have ideas. The Democrats are the ones saying no to our ideas. Arrogance we can believe in.
- Obama will blame Bush. “In the last eight years…” He needs a new strategy…
- If you want to count the “uh’s,” good luck! You’ll lose the count.
- Six hours. Quite an Obama marathon, huh? Don’t count the “I’s” neither. You’ll lose the count again.
- I heard Pelosi is attending. She’ll lose a couple of pounds. Reid may comment. Maybe he’ll address Obama’s lack of “negro dialect.” Then they’ll both be hypocrites and say reconciliation is great even though they were speaking against it back in 2005! Flip-flops we can believe in!
The Health Care bill is unpopular. Obama, Pelosi and Reid -or as I call them “The Unholy Trinity”- want to push the bill down our throats. But we the people are watching. The health care bill isn’t even about lowering the cost of health care, it’s about the federal government taking over one sixth of the American Economy -the socialists’ dream!
More post coming up, as well as live feedback on Twitter. Sign-up for e-mail updates. Thanks.